This Privacy Statement describes the practices that iMDsoft (hereinafter "Company" or "we" or “our”) follows with respect to the collection, use and disclosure of information collected from our users (“user” or “you”).
This Privacy Statement specifies how we maintain your privacy and protect the confidentiality of the information which we collect when you use our website, at www.imd-soft.com (the “Website”).
We encourage you to read the Privacy Statement carefully and use it to make informed decisions. By using the Website you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement and your continued use of the Website constitutes your ongoing agreement to this Privacy Statement.
What type of information we collect
We collect two types of data and information from our users:
- Personal Information: The first type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that can or may be used whether alone or in combination with other information in order to identify a single person. Accordingly, such information could include: (i) data that directly identifies an individual (such as their name, contact details, etc.); and (ii) data that can be combined with other information in order to identify an individual or single out an individual (collectively, “Personal Information” or “PII”)). We collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Voluntary information: We collect information which you provide us voluntarily through the Website. For example, when you share your details via the “contact us” feature on our Website, you will be asked to provide Personal Information to us. The Personal information we collect includes your full name; phone number; e-mail address; the organization you work in and your position. In addition, we may collect additional information when you respond to communications from us, contact our support, communicate with us via email or share additional information about yourself through your use of the Website.
- Device data: We may also collect Personal Information from your device, such as IP address. However, we will not use or disclose such device data unless it has been anonymized in a way that will not allow us or any third party to identify you.
- Non-personal Information: The second type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a user(s), which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Services (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-personal Information was collected.
In order to enhance the functionality of our services and to provide you with a better user experience, we collect technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time and the domain name from which you linked to the Website; etc.).
We may also gather aggregated information about your and other users' use of our Website, including, without limitation, the manner, consistency, duration and other information identifying the ways in which you and other users as whole use and access the Website and/or services offered therein. We also may aggregate various statistical and other data related to such use, including, without limitation, ascertaining aggregated usage, patterns and other behavioral information in order to expand and better develop our Website, services and products.
We may anonymize or de-identify the information collected by us so that the information cannot, on its own, personally identify you. Our use and disclosure of such aggregated or de-identified information is not subject to any restrictions under this Privacy Statement, and we may disclose it to others without limitation and for any purpose.
How your information is processed ("Purposes")
In addition to the purposes listed above, the information we collect, which may include your Personal Information, is used for the following purposes:
- Providing services on our Website;
- Sending communications related to our products or services such as newsletters or notices about new products or services, or other information of interest to you relating to the Company (see below under “Marketing”);
- Processing your requests for information and for providing support services;
- Conducting analytics in order to improve and customize our services;
- Investigating violations and enforcing our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
To whom your information is disclosed ("Recipients")
We do not share your PII with any third party. However, we may disclose certain PII for the Purposes above, for processing to any of the following Recipients: (i) to affiliated companies; (ii) to third parties (e.g. service providers, processors, etc.) who provide services to the Company regarding the Website or the PII (e.g. storing PII on our behalf) and to third parties who assist us with our business operations or enable us to provide our services; (iii) to any auditors, contractors or other advisers auditing any of Company's business processes; (iv) to governmental / judicial authorities if required by law or under judicial warrant; and (v) to any potential purchasers or investors in the Company.
Any use of the data by any Recipients will, where required by law, be governed by an agreement in the form required by law, preserving any and all of your statutory data protection rights and obligating the recipients to respect maintain the privacy and security of the PII and handle it in accordance with the relevant laws.
We may use your PII (e.g. email address, name, telephone number) ourselves or by using our third-party subcontractors for the purpose of sending you messages about products or services that may be of interest to you.
Out of respect to your right to privacy we provide you within such marketing materials with means to decline receiving further marketing offers from us. In addition, at any time, you may request to unsubscribe and discontinue receiving marketing offers by contacting by sending a blank message with the word "remove" in the subject area to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We respect your privacy rights and therefore you may contact us at any time and request:
- to access, delete, change or update any Personal Information relating to you (for example, if you believe that your Personal Information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted); or
- that we will cease any further use of your Personal Information (for example, you may ask that we will stop using or sharing your Personal Information with third parties) or that we shall remove your Personal Information (subject to any other legal obligation that may require us to keep the information).
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your Personal Information, please contact our Data Protection Officer at QA@imd-soft.com.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are collecting or processing your Personal Information not in accordance with the laws, you can complain to the applicable data protection authority.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
We have implemented suitable security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the privacy of your PII (e.g. Firewalls, authentication measures, encryption, etc.). We will make best efforts to ensure that your information will be accessible only by authorized employees of the Company who need to have access to this information in order to provide you with the services on our Website. However, you should be aware that there is no data that is transmitted over the Internet that can be guaranteed 100% secure in transmission or safe from theft or illegal capture, and therefore we do not guaranty absolute resistance from unauthorized access.
PII regarding others
Please be respectful of others’ Personal Information when you are using our Website. You must not disclose any PII disclosed to you by any other party (including any of your clients), without his or her express permission.
Since we operate globally, it may be required to transfer your Personal Information to countries outside the European Union or Israel. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union or Israel − in these instances we will take steps to ensure that a similar level of protection is given to your Personal Information and that such transfer is in accordance with EU privacy and data protection regulations.
Your PII will not be stored for any longer period than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. We may also retain the information we collect for as long as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
The Website is not designated to users under the age of 16. If you are under 16, you should not use the Website nor provide any Personal Information to us.
We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information collected from you. In the event that we become aware that a user under the age of 16 has shared any information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, please contact us at QA@imd-soft.com.
Changes to Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement is subject to change, therefore please check it regularly. We reserve the right to amend or modify this Privacy Statement at any time and in response to changes in applicable data protection and privacy legislation.
In case of a material change to this Privacy Statement, we will notify you as soon as possible and, where required under law, seek your consent.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement please contact our Data Protection Officer at QA@imd-soft.com.