iMDsoft is a leading global provider of cutting-edge clinical information systems for the entire range of clinical environments. Our mission is to help clinicians all around the world to save lives…
We are looking for talented Clinical Product Manager to join our product team and we invite you to take part in our exciting journey!
What will you do?
- Define clinical workflows for product requirements with corresponding business justification
- Participate in company’s roadmap definition and contribute to product strategy by providing clinical product expertise to company leadership
- Provide clinical evaluation and validation of all products
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert
- Develop and maintain forward market outlook, identify market trends, and expert the
- Competitive landscape from clinical perspective
- Leverage platform capabilities for sellable product packages and solution
- Be the Voice of the Customer and the clinical end user within the company
- Clearly articulate and communicate product values and benefits
- Provide full sales enablement tools and material and support presale activities
What do you need?
Practical clinical experience (Doctor, Nurse, Physician Assistant, etc.)
- Demonstrated domain expertise with a clear understanding of healthcare workflows and
- Practical use of information including clinical scoring, healthcare terminology catalogs and more.
- Experience in a healthcare technology environment with medical device regulation knowledge
- Healthcare product management experience (an advantage)
- Experience working in an Agile/Lean/Scrum environment.
- Agile mindset and “Can Do” approach.
- Feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment.
- Proficient oral and written English communication skills.
Company Location: Tel Aviv (Kiryat Atidim)
To apply, send your CV as a Word / RTF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Clinical Product Manager [Your name]” in the email subject line and job number 316. Only relevant applications will be answered.