MetaVision for Critical Care: MV-PICU
Proven Clinical Information System for pediatric intensive care units
MV-PICU is an advanced point-of-care Clinical Information System designed specifically for use in pediatric intensive care units. The system automatically creates a complete electronic medical record (EMR), arming healthcare professionals with timely, accurate, and actionable information.
MV-PICU fully supports the unique workflows of high-need, data-rich pediatric ICUs. It seamlessly integrates data from bedside devices, including IV pumps, hemodynamic monitors, and ECMOs, to create a continuous electronic record for PICUs and step-down units. MV-PICU is available with advanced tools for decision support, clinical assessment, treatment, and care planning.
MV-PICU meets the requirements of this specialized environment by offering a range of tailored functionalities, including:
- Default drug dosages per patient weight, accurate down to the level of micrograms and nanograms
- Default fluid concentrations specific to the PICU
- Automatic display and calculation of precise fluid balance and secretion
- Notifications about deviations from defined fluid balance, per patient’s treatment plan
- Detailed display of nutrition status and needs integrated with lab results
- Automatic calculation of data such as BMI and BSA
- PICU scores display such as PIM II